Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rainbow Hands


Mather came home from preschool yesterday with a rainbow sticker. Before dinnertime, she asked me to throw it away because it got dirty. She then woke up this morning adamantly requesting the sticker. With no sticker to offer, I asked if she wanted me to draw a rainbow on her hand. Yes!, she proclaimed.

She moved a few times while I was drawing, hence the lines through her rainbow. Then she offered to draw a rainbow on my hand, which then became hands.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Raleigh said...

I can relate to Mather and her body art. I started out with marker too.

auntie elsa said...

pffft. even i could do a better job than mather.

FREEDOM said...

It looks like Uncle Freedom is going to have to come down there and teach people how to draw rainbows!

Sara Ransom said...

Okay you two.... Let's just see CORA draw a rainbow.