Sunday, November 04, 2007

Birthday Festivities

On Thursday night, Mather got to tear into her gifts...

Christmas is going to be fun this year!!

On Saturday, we partied...

Here's the birthday girl with her buddies Isabel and Taj.

We hosted a birthday brunch. Mather enjoyed a marathon morning nap and was fashionably late, of course. Many friends came over to help us celebrate. There was lots of food, drink, and merriment. And, there was cake!...

Check out the birthday hat!
(thanks Nanna)

"Hmm, do I eat it, or play with it?"

"I guess I'll eat it!"

"Here, Dad, you finish the rest."

There will be a belated birthday brunch with my parents in Southern California this weekend, and that should round-out the Mather Birthday Season!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! Sorry I missed it. Love the birthday hat.

Anonymous said...

Your birthday party was super fun Miss Mather. Sorry it took a while for me to figure out this comment thing.

Papasan said...

Hey! Tina's first comment! Woo!

Sara Stasi said...

Yay! I can't believe Mather is one year already! You must all be so excited. She is really amazing.