Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Momily Knits

Momily's knitting circle friend Jenny commented on Mather's knit hat in the last set of photos. Since Momily is too gracious to toot her own horn, I thought I'd quietly jump in here with photos of three of her creations.

This is the first hat she knit for Mather, when she was still learning how.


This is Mather's custom-made Raggedy Ann "wig" -- a knit cap with yarn woven in and out to make "hair".

Mather's favorite, her "stripey hat". She's got a serious interest in all things striped, and all things purple, so making this hat was the obvious thing to do!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the hats!

Jenny Grace said...

Please tell me she wears the raggedy anne hat outside of halloween? I love it.

Owen said...

The Raggedy Ann hat rules! Do they come in adult sizes? I want one.

teacherp said...

I do have to give props for the knitting. I would also like to see Owen wearing one.