Friday, June 01, 2007

Lucky Number Seven

Today is Mather's 7th lunaversary!

Highlights for the month of May included cross-country travel, a baseball game, trips to the park, playdates, sleeping through the night, swinging in the toddler bucket swings (with lots of padding to keep her steady in the seat), and good eats!

This is the best tasting toy, now that I've covered it in bananas!

"Hand"made guacamole, anyone?

I'll feed myself these lovely carrots, thank you very much.

Sweet potatoes make great face cream!

Please sir, may I have some more?

On the horizon for June... Papasan's 30th birthday and daddy daycare!

5 comments:

Greg said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!

Anonymous said...

okay - I'm reading this at my desk and people are wondering why I'm laughing and saying awwwww.

Cutest EVER!! Em, Pretty soon it'll be time for Mather to say "see people - eat Chineese"

Celeste

P.S. - She's got lots more hair too!!

Guin said...

What a long way Mather has come from diluted rice cereal. What a cutie. Is that reddish hair I'm seeing?

Anonymous said...

I think grandmather might consider some of Mather's new skin preparations for her product lineup!

Lina Reznikov said...

Hi,

That's a cute kid you got yourself there!

Perhaps I'll see y'all when I move back to SF in October.

Lina