Wednesday, April 11, 2007

100th Post!

This is our one-hundreth post on the blog... yee-haw! Here's a taste of what is new in Mather's world:


Mather is working on her sitting skills. While she used to just fold in half when placed down in a sitting posture, she will stop herself with her hands now. We encourage the new pose by placing her blocks in front of her for support. She's still pretty far from a self-supported big-girl sit, but she's getting more comfortable with the idea.

As tax season inches towards its mighty climax (April 17th here we come!) I missed my first bed-time with Mather last night. It was tough. Fortunately, I left work early enough today to enjoy a little cuddle time before I put Mather to bed. I'm a happy momma now...

Once the big day is past, I will enjoy 4-day weekends with Mather for a couple months. She will be in daycare Tuesday-Thursday. I'm starting to plan for all the fun things we will do. Solid food and baby sign language, here we come!

3 comments:

Papasan said...

I love that picture of my two ladies! Such smiles!

Anonymous said...

i love that photo too! the lighting is just perfect

Anonymous said...

Agreed!