Saturday, April 28, 2007

Outings

Last Sunday, Mather attended her first playgroup. I joined Golden Gate Mothers Group a few months ago. One of their services is organizing playgroups. Although Mather can't really "play" with other kids yet, it's a nice opportunity to get together with other moms. There are nine people in my group. We are all working moms with babies born between October 1st and November 20th. Mather had a great time playing with all of the host-baby's toys. And some kids actually "played"...




Today, Mather took her first trip to the beach. We've had glorious weather the past few days. The beach seemed like a great place to eat lunch and have Mather work on her sitting skills. I took so many fabulous pictures (if I do say so myself) that we've placed them into a Web Album for you to enjoy. I'd recommend running a slideshow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - love the close-ups. Today she is 6 months. How fast the time has gone.