Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Homecoming Queen

On Monday, November 6th we finally came home from the hospital with Mather. The following is a series of photos from the day...Uncle Freedom shot a video of the trip home, but Mather chose to cry for most of the trip, so I've opted for this non-audible presentation of the day.

Mather gets her own clothes for the first time.

It's a good idea to check the diaper before traveling.

Is that foot ticklish?

Momma approves the new outfit.

It takes three hands to get her in the carseat.

Ready to go!

The Homecoming Queen herself.

Coming up the stairs!

Hanging out on the couch.

It didn't take long for Mather to get comfy.

A good sleep after a long day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan and Emily! Oh boy is Mather ever cute...she is so little and adorable...I can't wait to hear more details (though the blog has quenched my thirst to some degree) and meet the little one. Yay, you're all home and hopefully as is going well!!! Sylvia

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you remember the stipulation that came with me telling you how to post video on blogs.

Meng said...

omg! mini-em!

Anonymous said...

Mather looks just like Emily. How did Emily do getting up all those stairs leading to your door?

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, and does look a lot like Emily.

Momily said...

I am flattered that everyone thinks Mather looks like me. She certainly is the cutest thing I've ever seen!