Saturday, November 04, 2006

She has hair! Pt. 2

So as our loyal readers already know, we found out from an ultrasound in August that Mather would probably be born with hair. And we had further confirmation when, during labor, our nurse Kim was checking Emily's dilation and said she could actually feel the hair on Mather's head.

But even with those expectations, I'm still shocked by just how much she has!


As for the "What hair color will Mather be born with?" question, someone should have answered "exactly the same as Emily's".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby mulllet!

Anonymous said...

damn! you beat me to it ...

Anonymous said...

I had golden locks in the baby pool! I win!

Anonymous said...

Hair like Momily and Grandpa Cary - feet like Papasan - overall beauty like Grandmather (just kidding) But she IS the most beautiful, alert and captivating newborn I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

SO baby mullet!

Anonymous said...

curly color coming...